Item Code 11216
Developed to train offshore workers in the safe operation and best practices required when conducting personnel transfers.
This 20 minute training program was developed to train offshore workers in the safe operation and best practices required when conducting personnel transfers using the “traditional” collapsible transfer basket. The program incorporates best practices derived from multiple industry sources.
• American Petroleum Institute (API) RP 2D
• Offshore Marine Service Association (OMSA) “Best Practices Guide for the Transfer of Employees by Personnel Basket”
Module titles include:
• Equipment Design and Inspection
• JSA, Personnel Lift Plan and Communication
• Crane Operations
• Vessel Operations
• Safe Personnel Riding Procedures
• Emergency Transfer
There are no sample clips for this title.
To purchase "Safe Personnel Transfer for the Offshore Oil & Gas Industry":
click the ADD button and you'll be taken to our shopping cart. Please contact us for additional shipping and handling options.